The Workplace Trends Research Summit returns this Spring on 22 April 2021. The event showcases the best of the latest research into work and the workplace and how it can be applied for practical benefit. This is an annual event and this year, more than ever, the findings of such research will be of paramount importance in strategic planning for the workplace.
Our Research Summit is an event with a difference. It lies somewhere between a full research conference and our more glossy London October event. Presentations are selected from submitted abstracts of recent applied research projects. So the presentations will be data-rich, but also very relevant to informing current and future thinking on work and the workplace.
Each year the event attracts around 200 delegates from the workplace community – workplace consultants, occupiers, designers, architects, researchers, and suppliers.
Of course, in 2021 it’s a little different, so the Summit will take place online on our Hopin platform, which best simulates both the presentation and social side of conferences as we used to know them.
- Watch presentations on the main stage in real-time.
- Take part in Q&A with the speakers post-presentation
- See who’s attending ahead of the summit and connect with them on socials.
- Join chat rooms with your webcam and microphone, or just watch quietly til you’re ready to jump in
- Dive into the networking area for a workplace speed-dating experience!
- Chat and comment during main sessions in the text-chat feature.
- Explore our Expo Booths and chat with suppliers.
- Access to watch presentations again after the event.
- Access PDFs of presentation slides and papers after the event.
- Join our LinkedIn Group exclusively for past and present Workplace Trends attendees.
- Be part of the growing professional community of Workplace Trends Delegates!
THURSDAY 22 APRIL 2021
9:00am – 5:30pm GMT + 1
As we all find ourselves in exceptional circumstances, for a limited time we are trialing a ‘pay what you can afford’ registration fee, starting at £55 with further discounts for groups.
To book your tickets click here: https://buytickets.at/workplacetrends/357871