Co-Create a London Coworking Breakfast Show in 2024
We run a Breakfast Show event in London and other events in London.
We have these slots open to co-create a London Breakfast Show with us in 2024
February – 27th – 28th – Workspace Design Show – Islington, London (Two slots!)
April – TBC
June – TBC
What's in it for Me?
Our community is small, tight and highly engaged. We email 600+ people every week and have an average 38% open rate.
We have the Coworking Values Podcast that gets 90+ downloads every episode.
We also email appropriate London Coworking Assembly event updates to the 4K+ newsletter subscribers in our projects, like European Coworking Assembly, Coworking I.D.E.A. Project, European Freelancers Week, Creator Write Club and techLondon.
If you are looking to create long-term engaging relationships with locally focused micro and small independently run coworking businesses, this is the place for you.
The London Coworking Assembly community has four connection points a month, with the monthly breakfast being the central community event.
What's NOT in it for Me?
We never look for sponsors who want to “buy” attention.
Unlike other industry events, we don’t do a “pay to speak” model. So you won’t be able to present, hog the stage, do a product demo or hand out crappy brochures.
You won’t get an email list of attendees because we never trade people’s data – GDPR and all that.
You will become a trusted partner like the other long time supporters; check them all here: London Coworking Assembly’s front page. The earlier you commit to an event, the longer the lead time we have to talk about your support.
Bonus: We have a decade long track record of helping people in ways they could never have imagined; you’ll get more than a logo on the event page.
Who Attends the Event?
London Coworking Assembly has been going in some shape or form since 2014. Since 2018 we’ve run over 50 London Coworking Assembly Breakfasts Shows at coworking spaces, London universities, Local Town Halls and the Herman Miller showroom.
- Independent coworking space owners and operators of all sizes
- Local London authorities and the Mayor of London’s office
- Local councillors
- Co-living operators
- Academic researchers
- Software/app companies
- We welcome visitors from other countries, events and places in the UK.
What is the Event's Target Market?
We are deeply focused on local independent coworking and neighbourhood spaces of all shapes and sizes.
If you are looking for workspace conversations around large real estate, corporate, enterprise and multi national operations you are better off speaking to Jean-Yves at Coworking Europe, Emilie at GCUC UK, and Jane at The Flexible Space Association.
Bernie is very happy to introduce these folks personally; they are an essential part of the coworking ecosystem.
What Topics are Covered at the Event?
Our is focus on topics like
- Local economic impact and social value from London’s coworking industry
- Sustainability, health and well being, green economy
- The 15-minute city
- Transformative Technology – eg Artificial Intelligence.
- Local London regeneration and High Streets
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, accessibility and representation in coworking.
- London’s Creator Economy
- Community Coworking, neighbourhood and local spaces.
- The Coworking Values
- London projects for young people eg Urban MBA.
How is the Sponsorship Money Used?
London Coworking Assembly is an independent and voluntary project, so it always needs to find a budget to make our events happen.
– For each event we hire young people from Urban MBA to create bespoke artwork and photography.
– We also use the budget to feed forty to fifty people at each event.
– Every week we publish content blogs, podcasts, emails and social media to communicate our ongoing Breakfast Show event series.
What is the Cost of Co-Producing a Breakfast Show?
Your budget must be £2000 or more.
The total fee needs to be paid upfront before we activate and post your participation.
You can split £2000 this with a co-sponsor – so two companies can co-produce together.
By supporting, you will feed London’s “hungry” coworking community.
You’ll also support independent London businesses, the local economy and young people from Urban MBA building their careers.
Ready to get started?
How do I sign up?”
Contact Bernie below: