Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that any content posted on the London Coworking Assembly Website infringes copyright, you may send us a notification inlcuding all relevant information.
Copyright Notification Guidelines
London Coworking Assembly respects third party’s copyright, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyright infringement as established by applicable regulations. Once the notification complying with these Guidelines is received, London Coworking Assembly may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material or adopt further action that we consider appropriate, including disabling a user’s account. When taking such measures, London Coworking Assembly will attempt to contact the party that posted the content so that they may make any statement they deem appropriate according to applicable regulations.
Copyright infringement notifications must meet the following requirements:
- The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as sufficient information to allow London Coworking Assembly to locate that material.
- Information to allow London Coworking Assembly to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if possible, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has reason to believe that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true
London Coworking Assembly will follow the procedure provided by applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyright. When a proper notification complying with the conditions above is received, London Coworking Assembly will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. London Coworking Assembly will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
The statements by the party that posted the allegedly infringing content must also comply with the requirements for copyrights notifications. Note that you may be liable if the material infringes third party’s rights, so we recommend that if you are unsure, seek for legal advice.
London Coworking Assembly Copyright Contact Information:
If you believe that the party posting the allegedly infringing material is a reoffending publisher, you may facilitate London Coworking Assembly the relevant information in order to verify and take the corresponding measures.
If any of the above requirements is not fulfilled, the copyright infringement notification may be invalid.
Thank you for your cooperation.
London Coworking Assembly has a zero tolerance approach towards abusive content/files. To report abuse in relation to content or files please email or contact us with a clear summary/description of the issue at hand.